The stepping stone helping people move on from homelessness. A hand up, not a hand out.

Santos - Foundation Partner
Find us on FaceBook


To lodge a Housing Application Form you’ll need to provide current income documentation. The following documents can be accepted:

  • A current letter or statement (ie. no more than 2 weeks old) from Centrelink.
  • An income statement or consecutive pay slips showing the date and total gross amount paid over the last 13 weeks by the employer/s.
  • A current letter from WorkCover or superannuation institution detailing regular payments received.

You’ll also be required to provide proof of identification. The following documents can be accepted:

  • Two documents with signatures eg: Health Care Card and Credit Card, or a single document which includes both a signature and a photograph eg: a Drivers Licence or Passport, or
  • Two documents, one with a signature and one with a photograph.

Referring agencies may complete the Referral Form on behalf of an applicant.

Support workers/case managers may attend the assessment interview with the applicant.

All potential tenants who meet the basic eligibility criteria will undergo an assessment interview. 

Assessment criteria include financial commitments, previous housing history, support from family and services, plus show a willingness to participate in a supportive housing program.


Next: What we do