Common Ground Adelaide’s support staff work closely with tenants to design an individual support plan with a focus on skill building, creating connections with other people and services, achieving personal goals and improvements in health and income.
CGA aims to:
- Ensure tenants are safely housed and maintain their housing stability, avoiding returns to homelessness.
- Teach and assist tenants to meet the obligations of tenancy as detailed in the tenancy agreement.
- Help tenants to develop personal skills so they can be as independent as possible.
- Assist tenants to access needed and appropriate support provided by other services as well as public services.
- Improve tenants’ ability to manage their health and improve health outcomes.
- Increase tenants' access to educational and vocational services to help them increase their incomes.
- Assist tenants to move on to other accommodation such as public or community housing as well as the private rental or home ownership markets.